Are you wondering what to cook on your low-carb diet, like Keto? If yes, you should add the recipe for low-carb pizza in your cooking diary. Made with a number of calorie-rich ingredients, this low-carb pizza is a popular dish of low-carb dieters.
Not just that, the following low-carb pizza recipe takes you only 30 minutes to finish, including 10 minutes for preparing and 20 minutes for cooking. It ends with a homemade pizza that is suitable for your low-carb diet. Worth trying?
Recipe For Low-Carb Pizza
- Prep Time10 min
- Cook Time20 min
- Total Time30 min
- Serving Size6
- Energy203 cal
- 85g almond flour
- 170g mozzarella cheese, finely shredded or grated
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt (to taste)
- 1/ 2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper (optional)
- 1/ 2 small onion, chopped (optional)
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushroom (optional)
As low-carb pizza provides a high amount of calories, it’s mainly served for low-carb dieters. If you prefer a healthier diet, choose other types.