Keto Zucchini Soup
The creamy keto zucchini soup is such a “yummy” vegetable soup that keto eaters should add to their diet. Using vegetable broth as a substitute for chicken broth, this soup is perfect for light meals of vegetarians, vegans and even paleo eaters. Wanna get the recipe? Here we go!
Recipe For Creamy Keto Zucchini Soup
- April 16, 2019
- Prep Time10 min
- Cook Time10 min
- Total Time20 min
- Serving Size4
- Energy108 cal
- Suitable for Diet
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) of coconut oil
- 1 medium onion (110 g), peeled and chopped
- 3 zucchinis (360 g), cut into chunks
- 2 cups (480 ml) of chicken broth
- 1 tbsp (8 g) of nutritional yeast
- Dash of freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) of coconut cream, for garnish
- 1 tbsp parsley, chopped, for garnish
1Melt the coconut oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add onions and cook until soft and fragrant.2Add zucchini and broth and reduce the heat to simmer. Partially cover with a lid and cook until the zucchini is thoroughly cooked. 3Stir in the nutritional yeast and remove the pan from the heat.4Pour the soup into a food processor and blend until smooth and creamy. 5Season with freshly ground black pepper and garnish with a decorative drizzle of coconut cream and chopped parsley. Serve.
You can also blend the soup with a hand blender. Just make sure that the soup puree comes out creamy and smooth.
- Serving Size4
- Amount per serving
- % Daily Value*
- Total Fat8 g10.26%
- Total Carbohydrate6 g2.18%
- Dietary Fiber2 g7.14%
- Total Sugars3 g
- Protein2 g4%
- * The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.