Keto Cream Cheese Chicken
Cooked in the instant pot, this Keto chicken cream cheese is perfect for dinner of busy weekdays, and even lazy weekends. All you need to do is toss all ingredients in the pot and come back to it 20 minutes later. If you want to get this super simple yet savory recipe on hand, keep reading!
Recipe For Keto Cream Cheese Chicken
- March 21, 2019
- Prep Time5 min
- Cook Time20 min
- Total Time25 min
- Serving Size8
- Energy427 cal
- 2 lbs (910 g) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 (8 oz/227 g) blocks cream cheese
- 2 slices bacon, chopped
- 1/2 cup (2 oz/57 g) shredded cheddar
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dried chives
- 11/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 11/2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 scallion, green and white parts, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) water
1Turn pressure cooker on, press “Sauté”, and wait 2 minutes for the pot to heat up. Add the chopped bacon and cook until crispy. Transfer to a plate and set aside. Press “Cancel” to stop sautéing. 2Add the chicken, cream cheese, water, vinegar, chives, garlic powder, onion powder, crushed red pepper flakes, dill, salt, and black pepper to the pot. Turn the pot on Manual, High Pressure for 15 minutes and then do a quick release.3Use tongs to transfer the chicken to a large plate, shred it with 2 forks, and return it to the pot. Stir in the cheddar cheese.4Top with the crispy bacon and scallion, and serve.
As it contains 437 calories per serving, you may need to watch your portion if you are not on a keto or low-carb diet. Also, you can make this chicken in the crock pot if you have more time.
- Serving Size8
- Amount per serving
- % Daily Value*
- Total Fat27.6 g35.38%
- Sodium420 mg18.26%
- Total Carbohydrate4.5 g1.64%
- Protein41.2 g82.4%
- * The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.