Keto Chocolate Mousse
Keto chocolate mousse is a beloved dessert of both kids and adults alike, especially those who have had cravings for mousse and chocolate for years. Why? It tastes so good with only four simple ingredients, namely heavy cream, cocoa powder, sweetener and vanilla extract. The combination of the four is bound to satisfy your taste right with the first try.
If you are finding a flavorful dessert to “pamper” your sweet tooth while adopting keto diet, this keto chocolate mousse surely helps. Not only is it tasty, it’s ready to serve in just 10 minutes, perfect to serve at small parties and game day celebrations, right? To know more about the recipe, keep scrolling!
Recipe For Keto Chocolate Mousse
- April 22, 2019
- Prep Time10 min
- Serving Size4
- Energy218 cal
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder, sifted
- 1/4 cup Lakanto powdered sweetener
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
1Place heavy cream in a bowl. Whisk until relatively stiff peaks form.2Add cocoa powder, sweetener, vanilla and salt to the bowl and continue to whisk until just combine.3Transfer to a serving glass and enjoy right away. Or, chill the mousse for a more set version.
Top it with a spoon of soft whipped cream or fresh fruits if you like. Enjoy!
- Serving Size4
- Amount per serving
- % Daily Value*
- Total Fat23 g29.49%
- Total Carbohydrate5 g1.82%
- Dietary Fiber2 g7.14%
- Protein2 g4%
- * The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.