Keto Chocolate Ice Cream
Looking for something fresh to cool you down when it’s hot outside? This keto chocolate ice cream will save you. Made with chilled coconut milk, almond butter, cocoa powder, stevia and neutral alcoholic, it can satisfy your appetite and stick to your diet at the same time. Get interested in knowing recipe? Here we go!
Recipe For Keto Chocolate Ice Cream
- April 22, 2019
- Prep Time5 min
- Cook Time2 min
- Total Time7 min
- Serving Size8
- Energy135 cal
- 2 13.5 oz can full fat coconut milk, chilled
- 1.5 cups almond butter can sub for any nut or seed butter
- 5 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 servings chocolate stevia
- 1/4 cup neutral alcoholic spirit of choice
1Place your loaf pan or metallic ice cream container in the freezer. 2Put all ingredients into a high-speed blender or food processor. Blend until thick and creamy. 3Transfer chocolate ice cream mixture in the chilled container. For the first hour, stir the mixture every 20 minutes, to ensure it doesn’t freeze solid. 4Let it thaw for 10-15 minutes before scooping out. Lightly wet your scoop before serving ice cream.
To save time, you may use an ice cream maker. And, top your ice cream with some crumbled chocolate or sugar-free chocolate chips if you prefer.
- Serving Size8
- Amount per serving
- % Daily Value*
- Total Fat12 g15.38%
- Total Carbohydrate4 g1.45%
- Dietary Fiber2 g7.14%
- Protein6 g12%
- * The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.