Keto Broccoli With Garlic Butter And Bacon
Looking for a tasty side dish that the whole family love? Keto broccoli with garlic butter and bacon is worth recommending. Made with broccoli, bacon, butter, heavy cream, cheeses and some seasonings, this creamy side dish is ready to serve at family meal in just 20 minutes. So, why don’t you get its recipe on hand?
Recipe For Keto Broccoli With Garlic Butter And Bacon
- April 16, 2019
- Prep Time5 min
- Cook Time15 min
- Total Time20 min
- Serving Size4
- Energy341 cal
- 1/2 cup raw bacon, chopped into small pieces
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 1 tbsp butter
- 4-5 cloves garlic, minced or crushed
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella or cheddar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper (optional)
1Preheat the oven to 400F. 2Cook bacon in a large pan over medium-high heat for 2-3 minutes, until almost crispy. Remove and set aside.3In the same pan, add butter, garlic, broccoli, garlic powder, crushed red pepper and a dash of salt and pepper. Saute for 2-3 minutes, until the garlic is fragrant. Add heavy cream, cheese, and cooked bacon.4Transfer to preheated oven and bake for 12-15 minutes, until the cheese is bubbly and the broccoli is cooked to desired doneness.
You can eat this cheesy and creamy broccoli dish on its own as a light meal or serve alongside other favorite dish. Enjoy!
- Serving Size4
- Amount per serving
- % Daily Value*
- Total Fat31 g39.74%
- Saturated Fat18 g90%
- Cholesterol106 mg35.33%
- Sodium286 mg12.43%
- Total Carbohydrate8 g2.91%
- Dietary Fiber1 g3.57%
- Total Sugars1 g
- Protein9 g18%
- * The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.