20 Beef Stew Recipes To Satisfy Your Cravings
A beef dish that is easy and comforting for winter days? Beef stew would be the way to go. Heavy with its sauce, potatoes, and other veggies, beef stew is best served with slices of bread to make a complete meal. Besides, you may serve beef stew with braised red cabbage, horseradish, wholegrain mustard mashed potatoes, or fresh salad made with shredded brussel sprouts, lemon parsley vinaigrette, pecans and dried fruits.
In this article, we would like to introduce 20 savory beef stew recipes to satisfy your appetite for beef. If you prefer homemade meals or just go around to find something good for dinner, just save them. Plus, they are super simple when made in the crock pot, thereby, allows you to do your stuffs while waiting for it cooked. Much worth trying, right?
1. Beer and Horseradish Beef Stew
2. Classic Beef Stew
3. Comfort Beef Stew
4. Beef Stew with Worcestershire Sauce
5. One-Pot Hearty Beef Stew
6. Slow-Cooker Beef Bourguignon
7. Wild Mushroom Beef Stew
8. Beef Stew with Frozen Peas
9. Greek “Kokinisto” Beef Stew
10. Hungarian Beef Stew
11. Crock Pot Red Wine Beef Stew
12. Beef Burgundy Stew
13. Instant Pot Mongolian Beef Stew
14. “Mississippi” Beef Stew
15. Paleo Italian Beef Stew
16. Irish Beef and Guinness Stew
17. Bo Kho – Vietnamese Beef Stew
18. Beef and Gnocchi Stew
19. Instant Pot Taiwanese Beef Stew
20. Irish Beef Stew
You’ve got 20 beef stew dishes to serve at family meals at winter. Served them with a favorite side dish to fill your stomach and satisfy your cravings for beef. Enjoy!